G-Force SFI 16.5 Pro Series Camlock 6-Point Racing Harness
Availability In Stock
Built to meet the demanding SFI 16.5 standard required by Stock Car Racing.
Constructed to the demanding SFI 16.5 standard required by Stock Car Racing, G-Force's Pro Series Camlock 7601 Harness features a dual-sub, 6 point mounting system with pull-down lap belt adjusters. The poly-based, comfort-coated webbing used on the G-Force Pro Series Competition Harnesses was painstakingly developed to outperform the competition while still maintaining an economical price. 3 inch shoulder belts taper down to 2 inches to help accommodate most head & neck restraints comfortably. G-Force's Camlock buckle system is made with an ultra-lightweight magnesium case and releases with a quarter turn mechanism. Funnel style receivers make plugging in the belt-ends a snap, while 40° of rotation and 10° of up/down movement allows the system to conform perfectly to the driver's body. Lightweight E-Z aluminum adjusters feature Speed Pull Tabs for quick and easy adjustment.
|Lap Adjuster:||Pull-Down Style|
|Belt Ends:||Loose (all)|
|Hardware:||Included (Bolt-In Tabs Only)|
|Part Number:||GF7601 COLOR|
• Shoulder: 12" - 70" from center buckle to mounting point.
• Pull-Down: 11" - 29" from center buckle to mounting point.
• Sub-Strap: 5" - 30" from center buckle to mounting point.
• Restraint device ready shoulder belts featuring 3" to 2" webbing.
• Midnight Black hardware
• Speed Pull Tabs for quick tension release
• Quarter Turn camlock buckle for easy engagement and quick release
You May Also Like