Arai GP-6S SA2015 Helmet
Availability In Stock
Using the same shell shape as the GP-6 PED, the GP-6S is designed with the sport racer in mind
Using the same shell shape as the GP-6 PED, the GP-6S is designed with the sport racer in mind. Using the familiar single intake and exhaust as the outgoing GP-5K, the GP-6S improves on this design with and enlarged front vent for improved ventilation. With many of the same features as it's big brothers, the GP-6S might be affordable, but it'll still be the most comfortable helmet you've ever owned!
|Rating:||SA2015, FIA 8859-2015|
|Hans Anchors:||Not Included, Pre-Drilled & Threaded|
|Weight (MED Size):||3.45 lbs|
|Shield Style:||GP-6 Shield|
|Part Number:||ARGP6S15 SIZE COLOR|
• Simple to use positive shield lock mechanism
• Improved shield pivot hardware aerodynamics and Type-6, 3mm shield
• Wider eye-port for increased peripheral field of view
• Large, closeable front and rear intake vent with 10mm holes for increased air intake
• Sculpted chin bar and ridge along lower edge of shell to improve structural integrity
• Raised shell above the shoulders for added clearance
An effective helmet is one that fits properly. Have an assistant use a measuring tape, or a piece of string to measure the circumference of your head starting at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, around a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement, and finally wrapping back to the front. It is a good idea to take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.