Alpinestars Tech 1-Z Racing Shoes - 2016 Colors
These colors have been discontinued by Alpinestars. Limited Availability.
A longtime favorite of racers around the globe, the Alpinestars Tech 1-Z shoes continue to offer innovative features for the performance driver. Premium materials are used throughout the shoe, from the supple kangaroo leather uppers, to the tubular-spun Nomex inner lining, and ending at Alpinestars' exclusive think rubber sole derived from F1-technology. The Tech 1-Z's innovative lacing system combines Dupont's Kevlar-speed lacing technology with Alpinestars' proprietary wire closure system that envelopes the foot for optimum support and comfort.
|Rating:||FIA 8856-2000, SFI 3.3/5|
|Part Number:||AL2715115 SIZE COLOR|
|Manufacturer:||271 5115 xx|
Exclusive: Alpinestars' innovative new closure system combines DuPont's Kevlar speed top lacing system integrated with a proprietary Alpinestars developed wire closure system, which strategically envelopes the foot for optimal support and structure. Constructed using high-tensile fibers, the wire system fits securely around the foot when closed, providing superb levels of comfort and performance fit regardless of the driving position.
• Main upper constructed from superbly supple lightweight kangaroo leather for excellent comfort and durability.
• One-piece foot and heel counter features multi-compound construction and ergonomic polypropylene heel counter, which provides support, protection and stability plus integrated PU fireproof heel for comfort.
• Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and foot bed enhances comfort.
• All graphic elements are printed for weight-saving and improved performance.
• Exclusive thin rubber compound outsole, derived from the Formula 1 race program, providing unsurpassed levels of feel and grip.
Comfort and performance:
• Extended perforation zones on lateral and medial sides, tongue, collar, heel, toe and tongue for improved ventilation and breathability.
• Closure system with adjustable Velcro® strap for secure and personalized fit.
• Nomex tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight-saving and reduced seams.
• Low-cut collar in heel to allow for greater Achilles heel comfort and improved range of movement.
• Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving.
• Tongue padding made in double layer CarbonX material for additional flame-retardant properties, plus reduced weight.
Please keep in mind that manufacturers use different lasts to construct their shoes - sizing may vary accordingly.
You May Also Like