Red Line 75W85 Lightweight Gear Oil - Quart
Availability In Stock
Red Line 75W85 Gear Oil is designed to lubricate transmissions and transaxles which recommend 80W GL-5 gear oils.
Red Line 75W85 Gear Oil is designed to lubricate transmissions and transaxles which recommend 80W GL-5 gear oils. It has excellent low- temperature flow which allows easier shifting when cold. Also has good synchro compatibility. May be used to obtain maximum power transfer in racing differentials which do not see high temperatures.
Price is per Quart
- Popular in many Toyota light truck differentials and transfer cases
- Also popular in many Formula racing transaxles, including Hewland LD-200 and FTR sequential
- Contains additional friction modifiers for suitablity with clutch-type limited slip differentials - for most LSDs, no additional friction modifiers are required
- This product is not designed for use in most manual transmissions or tranaxles with synchronizers, as extreme slipperiness may cause shifting problems
- Known formerly as Lightweight Gear Oil
- Satisfies the gear oil viscosity requirements of SAE 75W80, 75W, 80W, and 85W, as well as SAE 30 and SAE 10W30 motor oil
- Recommended for API GL-5, GL-6, MT-1, MIL-L2105E, and SAE J2360