Bell RS7 SA2015 Helmet
Availability In Stock
Lightweight carbon composite shell, combined with an innovative shell and shield design to improve acoustic comfort, aerodynamic performance and impact absorption.
In-Stock in most sizes/colors. Place selection in Shopping Cart to check stock.
The Bell RS7 Racing Helmet is constructed using a lightweight carbon composite shell, combined with an innovative shell and shield design to improve acoustic comfort, aerodynamic performance and impact absorption. An advanced internal ventilation system features 14 separate intake and extraction channels, which can be used with or without the included air intake covers. A DSAF (double screen anti fog) shield seals tight with rubber gaskets to ensure air, water, and dust can't get in. Combine with a multitude of accessories to add additional aerodynamic aids or forced-air capabilities (sold separately).
|Rating:||Snell SA2015, FIA 8859-2015|
|Hans Anchors:||Pre-Drilled & Threaded|
|Weight (MED Size):||n/a|
|Shield Style:||SE07 DSAF (3mm)|
|Part Number:||BERS715 SIZE COLOR|
|Manufacturer:||2153013, 2153014, 2153015, 2153016, 2153017, 2153018, 2153023, 2153024, 2153025, 2153026, 2153027, 2153028|
• Based on the Innovative HP7
• Lightweight Carbon Composite Shell
• High-Pressure Molding System for Improved Shell Strength
• Advanced Ventilation System with 14 Intake and Extraction Channels with Air Intake Covers (Included)
• Hollow Synthetic Rubber Gasket Seal Ensuring that Air, Water and Dust Can’t Penetrate into the Helmet
• Multi-Piece, Multi-Density High-Impact Custom Bead Absorbing Liner for Low and High Velocity Impact Protection
• Integrated Channels in the Face Piece Offer Multiple Options to Install Integrated Drinking Tube Systems and Radio Microphone Systems
• Ultra Plush Grey Comfort-Max FR Interior Fabric for Improved Comfort and Superior Moisture Wicking Properties
• Pro-Style, Multi Foam Density Interior with Contoured Cheek Pads for Professional Fit
• Narrow Size Eyeport
7-5/8 Plus is equivalent to a 7-3/4 hat size and ideal for heads that measure slightly larger then 62 cm.
An effective helmet is one that fits properly. Have an assistant use a measuring tape, or a piece of string to measure the circumference of your head starting at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, around a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement, and finally wrapping back to the front. It is a good idea to take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.