Bell KC7 CMR Youth Karting Helmet
Availability In Stock
Certified to the FIA/Snell CMR standard designated for kart racers under the age of 18.
Based on the F1-derived HP7 helmets, Bell's KC7 CMR Kart Racing Helmet features an advanced ventilation system and superior aerodynamics. The 14 intake and extraction channels can be used with or without air-intake covers to better maximize cooling. The DSAF (Double Screen Anti Fog) shield works alongside a rubber gasket seal to ensure maximum visibility in wet conditions. Certified to the FIA/Snell CMR standard designated for kart racers under the age of 18.
|Rating:||Snell/FIA CMR 2007|
|Weight (MED Size):||N/A|
|Shield Style:||SE07 DSAF, 3mm|
|Part Number:||BEKC7 SIZE COLOR|
|Manufacturer:||2153350, 2153351, 2153352, 2153353, 2153354, 2153355, 2153356, 2153357|
• Extremely Light Weight: 1186 grams in sizes 52 to 56 and 1230 grams in sizes 57 to 59 (+/-3%)
• Innovative Shell and Shield Design to Improved Acoustic Comfort, Aerodynamic Performance and Energy Absorbing Capacities
• Design based on the Innovative HP7 used in F1
• Lightweight Carbon Composite Shell
• Advanced Ventilation System with 14 Intake and Extraction Channels
• Pro-Style, Multi Foam Density Interior with Superior Moisture Wicking Properties
• Comfort-Plus Karting Style Interior with Removable / Replaceable Cheek Pads
• Hollow Synthetic Rubber Gasket Seal Ensuring that Air, Water and Dust Can’t Penetrate into the Helmet
• Multi-Piece, Multi-Density High-Impact Custom Bead Absorbing Liner for Low and High Velocity Impact Protection
An effective helmet is one that fits properly. Have an assistant use a measuring tape, or a piece of string to measure the circumference of your head starting at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, around a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement, and finally wrapping back to the front. It is a good idea to take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.