Bell GTX.3 SA2015 Helmet
Availability In Stock
Sleek aero-styling, complete with integrated chin-bar gurney and rear wing.
Limited Availability. Place selection in Shopping Cart to check stock. Pre-Order yours today!
With its sleek aero-styling, complete with integrated chin-bar gurney and rear wing, the Bell GTX.3 Helmet is immediately at home on Formula and Karting circuits. The lightweight carbon composite shell features rear-facing vents, along with a rubber gasket visor shield to help prevent dirt and dust from entering the helmet. Combined with the venturi airflow system, clean air is effectively channeled through the helmet for excellent performance regardless of the conditions.
|Rating:||Snell SA2015, FIA 8859-2015|
|Hans Anchors:||Pre-Drilled & Threaded|
|Weight (MED Size):||n/a|
|Shield Style:||SE03 DSAF (3mm)|
|Part Number:||BEGTX315 SIZE COLOR|
|Manufacturer:||2153123, 2153124, 2153125, 2153126, 2153127, 2153128, 2153133, 2153134, 2153135, 2153136, 2153137, 2153138|
• Lightweight Carbon Composite Shell
• High-Pressure Molding System for Improved Shell Strength
• Sleek Aerodynamic Styling with Integrated Wing
• Venturi Airflow System Allows Air Exchange While Preventing Dust and Dirt from Entering the Helmet
• Front Chin Bar Gurney (Duckbill) for Improved Aerodynamic Performance
• Hollow Synthetic Rubber Gasket Seal Ensuring that Air, Water and Dirt Can’t Penetrate into the Helmet
• Multi-Piece, Multi-Density High-Impact Custom Bead Absorbing Liner for Low and High Velocity Impact Protection
• Integrated Channels in the Face Piece Offer Multiple Options to Install Integrated Drinking Tube Systems and Radio Microphone Systems
• Ultra Plush Grey Comfort-Max FR Interior Fabric for Improved Comfort and Superior Moisture Wicking Properties
• Pro-Style, Multi Foam Density Interior with Contoured Cheek Pads for Professional Fit
• Standard Size Eyeport
7-5/8 Plus is equivalent to a 7-3/4 hat size and ideal for heads that measure slightly larger then 62 cm.
An effective helmet is one that fits properly. Have an assistant use a measuring tape, or a piece of string to measure the circumference of your head starting at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, around a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement, and finally wrapping back to the front. It is a good idea to take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.