Alpinestars Tech 1-ZX Racing Gloves - 2016 Model
Availability In Stock
External stitching allows for maximum driver comfort and helps reduce pressure points from seams while driving.
The SFI and FIA Homologated Alpinestars Tech 1-ZX Racing gloves represent the pinnacle of product design and performance. Defaulting to external stitching allows for maximum driver comfort and helps reduce pressure points from seams while driving. Fire resistant Nomex is combined with a fire-resistant cotton inner lining for maximum safety without sacrificing comfort, while minimal stitching is used throughout the glove to reduce weight and bulk. The pre-formed, ergonomically designed glove features pre-curved fingers with reinforced cross-stitching on the finger fourchettes (the inside panels of the fingers) that helps reduce finger twist. Newly designed silicone palm features an extended pattern that helps improve driver control and grip.
|Rating:||FIA 8856-2000, SFI 3.3/5|
|Part Number:||AL3550316 SIZE COLOR|
|Manufacturer:||355 0316 xx|
• Nomex and flame resistant cotton lined construction ensures optimal temperature control for maximum comfort and feel.
• Extended and ergonomically designed grip treatment on palm with increased silicon surface areas for improved feel, durability and grip.
• New ergonomic chassis design for improved performance fit that offers a secure and snug fit around the wrist area.
• Improved Alpinestars’ exclusive internal 3D injected pattern actively improves comfort and grip while driving.
• External seams provide superior comfort and prevent any excessive pressure points forming on the hands while driving.
• Fire retardant cotton liner keeps the hands comfortable and dry over a wide range of temperatures.
• Finger fourchette cross stitching reinforces the glove and prevents twisting.
• Ergonomic shaping and pre-curved fingers to reduce fatigue and external seams for superior comfort.
• Alpinestars' cuff opening design with 180° elasticated wrist for easy entry and secure fit.
To find your size, measure around the largest part of the hand at the knuckles, excluding the thumb, while making a fist.