Alpinestars Tech 1-Z Racing Gloves
Availability In Stock
Featuring an improved layer bonding technique that offers a 25% weight reduction, without sacrificing comfort or durability
The latest from Alpinestars, the re-engineered Tech 1-Z racing glove features an improved layer bonding technique that offers a 25% weight reduction - all without sacrificing comfort or durability. The ergonomically evolved chassis ensures optimal steering feedback for improved control, comfort and performance. The interior lining features a newly developed latex-sprayed grip zone for unsurpassed steering wheel control and feel. Silicone textured patterns are strategically printed onto the palm and fingers to further aid in grip and control, and complimented by pre-curved fingers and palm to virtually eliminate glove bunching while gripping the car controls. The stylish exterior is available in 5 vibrant color combinations and is finished with heat-transfer logos and graphics to further reduce weight and increase the glove's durability. With a longer structure over previous Alpinestars gloves, the Tech 1-Z is finished with a tapered wrist cuff and an elasticated wrist for a tight and secure fit.
|Rating:||FIA 8856-2000, SFI 3.3/5|
|Part Number:||AL3550217 SIZE COLOR|
|Manufacturer:||355 0217 xx|
• Flame-resistant aramidic main fiber construction, with a bonded aramidic inner lining for optimal temperature control
• Latex-sprayed interior grip zone improves comfort and works together with outer grip zones for superb steering control and feel
• Ergonomic design with a performance fit
• Strategically positioned silicone textured patterning on palm and fingers for optimized levels of grip, mobility and feel
• Pre-curved fingers and palm for excellent fit and reduced material bunching when gripping the controls
• Tapered wrist cuff with 180-degree elastic wrist for a secure and tight fit.
To find your size, measure around the largest part of the hand at the knuckles, excluding the thumb, while making a fist.