Alpinestars Tech 1-Z Racing Gloves - 2016 Model
Availability In Stock
Pre-formed, ergonomically evolved chassis with an improved performance fit and elastic wrist closure.
The Alpinestars Tech 1-Z Racing gloves continue to draw from decades of experience in professional racing. The glove is structured around a pre-formed, ergonomically evolved chassis with an improved performance fit and elastic wrist closure. An extended silicone grip pattern on the palm of the gloves helps improve lever control in the cockpit, while on the inside, a temperature sensitive lining helps distribute body temperature for all-day comfort. The fingers of the middle and ring fingers feature an innovative box-cut construction that is seamless and perfectly suited for racing action. Slight padding is incorporated into the palm, with additional padding on the knuckles. Nomex construction with a flame-resistant lining for maximum fire protection.
|Rating:||FIA 8856-2000, SFI 3.3/5|
|Part Number:||AL3550216 SIZE COLOR|
|Manufacturer:||355 0216 xx|
• Nomex and flame resistant cotton lined construction ensures high levels of protection against flame and heat while providing superior levels of comfort and feel.
• Temperature sensitive lining enables better temperature regulation for a comfortable, dry feel.
• New ergonomic design for improved performance fit that offers a secure and snug fit around the wrist area.
• Innovative box-cut construction offers a seamless no-fourchette design on the ring and middle fingers, resulting in a glove which is anatomically optimized for inside the confined cockpit.
• New extended silicone textured patterning on full palm and fingers for optimized levels of grip, wheel stability and feel.
• Palm padding subtly incorporated into chassis for enhanced grip and shock/vibration absorption.
• Knuckle padded with a thin layer of energy absorbing foam to protect against impacts.
• Pre-curved finger and palm design aids fit while reducing material bunching when gripping the controls.
• Tapered wrist cuff incorporates 180° elasticated wrist for secure and tight fit.
To find your size, measure around the largest part of the hand at the knuckles, excluding the thumb, while making a fist.