Alpinestars GP Tech Racing Suit
|Rating:||FIA 8856-2000, SFI 3.2a/5|
|Fabric:||Nomex (Fire Resistant)|
|Part Number:||AL3354116 SIZE COLOR|
|Manufacturer:||335 4116 xx|
High Performance Materials:
• Ultra-lightweight, three-layer Nomex construction.
• Strategically placed, highly breathable fabric inserts enhance body temperature regulation and moisture-wicking performance.
• Alpinestars’ fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving.
• Revised performance fit construction for improved comfort; ergonomic shaping allows for tight-fitting garment.
• New elbow and lower inside-arm stretch panels allow for enhanced performance fit and comfort in the cockpit.
• Alpinestars patented central back stretch panel greatly enhances freedom of movement and helps maintain the suit’s fit while driving.
• Arm and leg patterning is ergonomically engineered for optimum fit in the driving position.
• Dual-layer armpit construction further enhances mobility and comfort in the cockpit.
• Internal flat seams reduce pressure points in the suit for a more comfortable driving experience.
• Soft knit-fabric collar ensures a comfortable closure at the top of the suit.
• Fabric coverage on the shoulders allows comfortable placement of the HANS device, while ensuring minimal material bunching occurring under the device when racing.
Sizing Tips: A Driving Suit should have a loose, comfortable fit and allow for a full range of motion. Make sure the fit doesn't change when sitting down! A suit that fits tightly may sacrifice the protective layer of air between the suit and your skin/underwear and can potentially decrease the level of protection provided by your suit. Driving suits do not "break-in" or stretch over time.